As a Specialist Practitioner, I will lead and tailor an individual recovery plan to interrupt your endless physical symptoms and address the key elements required for your recovery. These chronic multi-faceted conditions have no ‘one size fits all’ they require individual multi-faceted supported approach.
I have a special interest in the recovery and prevention of these conditions after having experienced the utter debilitation and then fully recovering. This led me to achieve my qualifications as a Specialist Practitioner and my aim is to help others regain and maintain their health. Being a professional and having personal experience gives me a comprehensive understanding of the triggers, phases and progression of complicated chronic exhaustive disorders, as well as the additional challenges that come.
Symptoms of chronic exhaustive conditions have been given various labels; ME, CFS, Post Viral Fatigue or PVF, Fibromyalgia, Burnout and now being called SIDS’ Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease.
I can explain symptoms and give an understanding of predisposing and contributory factors also underlying causes, this giving reassurance, relief, hope and belief that recovery is possible. I can support my clients with the correct advice wherever they are, using a proven integrative model of appropriate support, tools and solutions at the appropriate time. Rather than using other modalities with only coping mechanisms and symptom management.
With individually tailored plans which are a fully holistic, multi-disciplinary, trauma informed approach, I support my clients through their physical and emotional symptoms and challenges that present. Identifying symptoms, underlying causes and drivers as well as addressing the lifestyle and behaviours are key to supporting healing and recovery.
I will be able to tell you where you are in the phases of recovery and tailor an individual recovery plan. Also working as a preventative measure and early intervention in helping clients before reaching the ‘crash’ phase. Using symptoms impact questionnaires I can measure your progress.
I can explain;
- Why your muscles and joints ache
- Why bad days invariably follow the good
- Why you feel so desperately ill, lack memory, concentration, feel fuzzy headed, dizzy or faint
- Why it is so difficult to sleep despite feeling so tired
- Why your hands and feet feel cold
- And much more..
Are you suffering with the most commonly reported symptoms?
Muscle pain, stiffness and spasms
Tender spots in muscles
Impaired cognitive function/short-term memory or concentration
Disrupted or irregular sleep patterns
Sensitivity to cold, heat, light, sound and fragrance
Feeling ill after exertion
Racing mind/difficult to switch off
Intolerance to foods, caffeine or alcohol
Irritable bowel syndrome
The key to recovery is to identify the underlying causes. Therefore I provide a package of care individually tailored. I work using my therapeutic tools and you will be able to work online with the programme, having access to everything it takes to regain your health.
I use specialist protocols and Wellbeing Coaching to develop a plan which is a vital element for supporting clients to move forward to their goal of full health.
I can provide the education and guidance for family and carers who are often lost with how to help their loved one.
Nutrition is another vital element and must be optimal to provide the most benefit for energy production and allow your body the best chance of healing. Dietary changes lead to tremendous improvement in health.
I use advanced EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques, also known as Energy Psychology, simple, gentle and safe yet effective healing process. The most effective tool I have come across, can quickly and consistently release and soothe negative thoughts, emotions and the physical discomfort attached to issues. You can then have the same thoughts without the intensity, calming your nervous system and reducing symptoms. For more information visit the EFT page.
I also include Reiki within a face-to-face consultation. Reiki is a natural healing technique of energy balancing for the purpose of pain management, stress reduction and relaxation. The treatment can activate the body’s natural ability to heal itself therefore promotes many health benefits, more information is listed on the Reiki page.
I have access to a team of Practitioners around the UK, with many different modalities, including Naturopathy and Homeopathy. These specialties can be referred to if necessary in order that a client may benefit from a particular treatment at an appropriate time.
Diagnostic testing and analysis if required will be interpreted naturopathically aiming for optimal levels to identify challenges. Quality supplements can be prescribed when indicated to help resolve nutritional deficiencies, balance hormones, address digestive issues, immunity, inflammation and promote healing.
Some underlying challenges can be identified through the interpretation of lab reports/blood test results, which may determine the following:
• Are you suffering adrenal insufficiency?
• Is your thyroid working optimally? How accurate are normal blood tests?
• Do you need to eliminate Candida, bacterial overgrowth or a hidden parasitic infection?
• Are you suffering Multiple Chemical Sensitivity?
• Is your immune system compromised or oversensitive?
• Are you battling food intolerances, or deficient in vitamins or minerals?
• Do your Mitochondria need support?
• Are your blood sugar levels out of balance?
• Are your Methylation pathways compromised?
• Are Heavy Metals or Environmental toxins a problem? How and when to detoxify your system safely!
• Are you suffering with Pyroluria?
I joined a team of specialists at the Department of Health in London, presenting to the NHS England Commissioner for Domain 2 Services: Enhancing quality of life for people with long-term health conditions. We discussed clinical evaluations and future integration of the programme within NHS services. As well as essential changes to thyroid and adrenal testing for fatigue based conditions. These discussions are on-going.
ME, CFS, PVF, Fibromyalgia Recovery Package of Care
• Introductory consultations are £95. Duration 60-90 minutes, depending on your energy levels. This includes an individualised assessment of where you are in the 6 Phases of recovery. As well as mapping vital components and your priorities for recovery.
• Moving forward, an individually tailored package of care includes a one hour consultation and email support between consultations.
• Packages of care duration are 6-9 months, costs £85 per monthly consultation. They can be flexible and agile for clients needs, requiring additional weekly or fortnightly appointments of individual treatments.
To request your free Health Appraisal form get in touch via the contact page.
My health matters and so does yours, to read some of my client’s feedback you can visit the testimonial page.