Are you tired of practitioner hopping with limited or no progress? There are lots of different therapists out there who address only some elements of these multi-faceted conditions. My Health Matters offers a comprehensive individual recovery plan, with the correct advice and support.
Here are a few questions to ask a potential therapist in order to get the correct advice, support and value for money:
- Do you have an accreditation or qualification specifically for ME, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia?
- Can you explain exactly what is causing so many symptoms in my body?
- Do you have a step-by-step system or recovery plan that can be tailored to my needs?
- Do you offer support between visits?
- Can I access resources 24/7?
- Do you have a network of qualified practitioners to refer to if necessary for a specific treatment which would be beneficial at an appropriate time?
- Do you have a clear map of where I am in the recovery process?
- Do you know which therapies would help me, and which will make me worse?
- Do you have tools to assess and review progress?
- Would I have access to other people who are recovering too?
- Do you have a clear, up-front pricing structure for my recovery plan?
- Do you offer the opportunity to spread the costs of on-going support?
- How much contact would I have with those who have completely recovered?
- Are consultations offered via Skype/Zoom or telephone for those too unwell to travel or who live too far away?
To request your free Health Appraisal form get in touch via the contact page.